Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Very Little Known about Edward Tokarz

Three siblings I spoke with; Cas, Josephine, and Mary all recalled a sibling named Edward, born either last or between Mary and Cas who died as an infant, maybe as young as 2 yrs old.

Josephine shared this: " I think he died at about 2 yrs old- I don't know why. The undertaker said take a herse to the cemetary. We didn't because the casket was so small. I sat in back with the casket. Eddie was in the casket with a white silk shirt, shoes, and socks. I think the Cemetary was Catholic one, maybe with a Polish name."

I haven't been able to get any information/certificates yet to validate any birth or death.

I am writing to the Catholic Arch Diocese to see if I can get information from Church records.

No comments:

Post a Comment